Thursday 6 July 2017

Sound

Sound:

My partner and I decided to recreate the sound of  someone walking on gravel, as we think that it would be a good way to start our music video, hearing the sound of someone walking , however not being able to see them.
An example being that at the very start of the music video for "fifth Harmony-work from home". You can hear the sound effect for some one walking , however this is only for  few seconds. 
Overall we thin that this would be the best sound effect that linked to our idea the most.

http://soundbible.com/1432-Walking-On-Gravel.html
Link to the sound we have recreated.
Image result for wlaking on grVAEL  

Record and upload audio >>
   












Sound is the backbone for any music video, so is really important. When editing my music video I will make sure that i adhere to Andrew Goodwin's theory, editing on the beat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...