Monday 30 April 2018

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramatically. I started the course having no experience in the field of editing, camerawork and sound, and now can say that my knowledge on these areas have widen. I am proud of the progress I have made and glad I chose media studies, not only has my skills developed in these areas but also my creativity have widened for the better. My knowledge  has also massively improved on codes and conventions on media theory . Anyway thank you for following my journey and blog for the past 2 years. 
 Au revoir
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...