Sunday 3 December 2017

Bill Douglas Museum

 
Bill Douglas Exhibition:
Back in November my class mates and I visited the Exeter University, where there was a Bill Douglas Museum. Whilst visiting the museum we learnt a lot of key and valuable things such as the history behind filming. Another valuable thing we got taught was about star image. Star image is key when it comes to creating something, everything needs a star to draw the audience in. A star image becomes a recognised sign that is used in many different media forms. Stars can use the fact that their image has a meaning behind it , therefore the image is often used for marketing purposes. Overall I found the trip very interesting and I found out some fascinating things
Here are a couple pictures from the exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...