Wednesday 13 December 2017

Inspiration




For the text of my magazine advert i got my inspiration from Dua Lipa's poster. I liked how the text was just an outline meaning you could still see the image, i wanted this on mine as the image shows off the glowy skin and i did not want the text to ruin this by only seeing some of it. I also liked the colour combination of the poster, so decided to use colour similar these being pink and grey.  












Here are a few screen shots of my image next to other artists work.











Here is a screen shot of my music advert nest to Katy Perry's although the colour and image are different i liked the layout, so got my inspiration from this. This really helped as my image was square and i was struggling how to lay it out along with all the information. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...