Tuesday 10 October 2017

Props

Bath:
For the milk bath we need milk obviously and flowers. To create the white water you simply just add the milk to the water. I then added the flowers, however made the mistake of using fake flowers first which sunk. I then used real flowers which worked much better. I chose to use white and purple flowers as I thought it linked in with my music video well as it linked to the purple lighting. Purple and white also compliment each other well. It also adds a femine touch, as stereotypically flowers are represented as 'girly'. When filming in the bath I also used a studio light, for the perfect lighting, i also like how it reflects of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...