Wednesday 17 January 2018

Class feedback

 Feedback:

In one of our media lesson, we went round the class watching each others videos to then receive feedback. After watching my music video the class said what they liked and what to improve on.

I knew that when showing my music video my target audience would be females aged 12-21, meaning the females in the class would prefer it to the males.

They all said that they liked the coloured lighting within the dancers shots, and that the over clips were well lit too.

The females within the class also liked the bath tub clips, and said that the flowers within the bath was a great idea and very creative.

I also asked them to give me feedback on what to improve on, they said that at the start on the music video there is only titles perhaps you could put something behind the titles, so it is not just a black background. But overall they liked the music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...