Thursday 25 January 2018

Bath inspiration


Milk bath with flowers:



For one of the scenes I want to create a milk bath including flowers within. I want the flowers to float around the body and head. I got my inspiration after seeing a art piece where they had used colourful flowers in water,and thought it was a very creative idea.

I also got some inspiration from Katy perry - Unconditionally, at the end of the music video Katy perry is seen lying on a bed of flowers as shown here.

Image result for milk flower bathFor my flower colour I want it to link to the colour I use with my lighting, so everything flows together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...