Thursday 1 February 2018

Location


Location shots: Dancing
Here is some pictures of the locations that I filmed in when creating my music video. Here is where I filmed my dancers, I used this location as it had the space , it also is where the colourful lights where located.  For my colourful lights I used big studio lights .I anted to use the colourful lights the create different silhouettes when dancing as well as adding a feminine touch with the colour, the colour being purple.  


Location shots: Main Character


Here is shot my main character in the location 2 (A bedroom). I chose this location as I thought it fitted well with the song, as well as having a nice background.

Location shots: Bath

Here is  shot of my main character in the bath surrounded by flowers. I chose this location as the flowers add a feminine touch to my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...