Thursday 1 February 2018

Audience feedback

Feedback:
Here I asked a male to watch my music video to receive feedback from a males point of view. By doing this it means that I would have a wider range of audience feedback. Although it was not to his taste he said he liked the editing. He liked how I had overlaid different clips and change the opacity so you could see both, he thought that this was really effecting. 
He also said that he liked the coloured clips with the dancers, he said it was different, instead of using just a normal light you used a coloured one (purple) and i think that works well. He also liked where the light was located, he liked how it created silhouettes of the dancers.
To improve he said you could perhaps use a variety of different coloured lights and not just on the dancer's. But overall I think it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...