Thursday 15 February 2018

Ancillary - Digi Pack

Digi Pack:
Here is one of my ancillary task this being my Digi pack for my music video, for both my ancillaries I kept with the same theme of colour and text. On my Digi pack I have created a sequence of different photos of my main character and my dancers. I ran with a purple/ pink theme as well as black as i believe that the pink and purple add a feminine touch where as black is a very bold and strong colour and gives of the connotations of strength and power. For the main cover I used the same image as what i have done for my poster, the main focus being on my model / main character. The front cover being simplistic so the main focus is on her. The back cover is then what the album has on it a list of the songs that have been placed over another photo of my main model in the scene of the music video. the other photos are again taken whilst in the filming scene, and i took them before filming.I believe this helped as it meant i knew everything would link and work well together. The other photo is of my dancers , ithink this work well as the lighting looks good and links as well as breaking everything up , so it is not just my main character. The photo shows both my dancers holding a strong dance pose to represent power and strength this being what i have done in my music video, representing women in a strong and powerful way.           




Here shows where some of my inspiration came from for the text. I wanted the title to be over the chest yet still be able to see the glowy skin of my model. I think the writing sits well on the chest as well as the main focus is on the model in the middle and i thought that if the writing went anywhere else it would be distracting. Overall i really like the outcome. 

Audience Feedback :

The people i showed my digi pack too said it was very professional and it all works together.They all liked the theme, but like my music video i knew my target audience would mostly be females, as it is all about representing women in a good light.They also linked how the dancers broke it all up so it was not just the main character, overall they liked it and think it turned out well. 



Macy said " I really liked the overall theme and it all works and links together. I love the front cover I think writing on the chest works very well and looks professional, overall i really like the final product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...