Friday 9 June 2017

why a music video?

 Music Video or Short film:

My partner and I have decided that for our practical work we will create a music video. We came to this decision as both of us are not very aware of many short films however both my partner and I have seen and watched a lot of music videos. Therefore we thought that this would be the best and most beneficial decision to make. Short films do not appeal to me or my demographic so I aim to produce a product which is aimed at females aged 14-25.


Music video ideas:
My groups initial creative ideas gained from initial research =
  • Back lighting
  • Blue lighting
  • Dancers
  • Close ups
  • Slow motion
  • Orange lighting
My partner and I have decided to choose the song  "Lorde-Greenlight". We decided this song as we thought it would fit the ideas that we have nicely , as well as both my partner and I being a fan of the song and artist.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final post

So it has come to the end of media studies course, what can I say.Over these 2 years my skills in mostly everything has developed dramati...